EXPERIENCE. KNOWLEDGE. RESOLUTION.
HELPING YOU TAKE THE NEXT STEPS NEEDED
TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE…
Hiring the right Michigan divorce lawyer or attorney makes all the difference. Our unique approach to family law, combined with over 30 years of experience, can help you move on from this stage in life.
ROCHESTER HILLS DIVORCE ATTORNEYS
We specialize in family law cases including divorce, family issues, paternity, modifications, child support or custody and more.
DIVORCE LAW SERVICES
Located in Rochester Hills MI, we specialize in all of your divorce and child custody and support needs.
Having a divorce attorney that cares makes a huge difference. Hear what our clients are saying about us.
Let us answer any questions you have regarding your divorce, child custody, or divorce related legal matter.
A BETTER LIFE
We will schedule a meeting at our office in Rochester Hills to discuss your specific situation. As a divorce lawyer, David L. Harrison knows that every divorce is different. Once he understands your situation, he will begin to map out the most effective course of action based on your wants and needs.
“It makes all the difference in the world hiring the right divorce lawyer. Some attorneys play on their client’s emotions, but Dave is an experienced, thorough litigator. He knows what is important and he stays focused.” – Harrison Family Law Client.
In the midst of the stresses and uncertainty attached to every divorce, David L. Harrison offers experienced legal counsel that cuts through the clutter, reassures and helps restore balance to his clients’ lives.
Based in Rochester Hills, Michigan, David has practiced divorce and family law for more than 30 years. He knows from experience that there is more to every divorce case than just the tangible things. David understands the emotions involved and will provide you with high quality representation.
ABOUT DAVID L. HARRISON
As an experienced divorce attorney, David knows that he is hired to lead clients through a very painful process. A strong advocate for children, David works to spare them the trauma and burden of legal involvement throughout this difficult process. As a result, he has helped adults and children rise and move on from this stage in their lives.
As a recognized leader in his field, David has been:
- Called to testify before the Michigan state legislature on family-related issues.
- Nationally published in a professional legal journal for his work in helping children.
- Recognized with a national award for his work.
- Recognized by the Oakland County Bar Association for my work in family law and divorce cases.
- Invited by an Oakland County family law judge to co-present at a continuing legal education seminar.
- A member of the Working Group and the Default Judgment Rule Committee of the Domestic Relations Committee of the Michigan Judges’ Association.
- David is a founding member and two-term President of the Michigan Professional Association on the Abuse of Children, a member of the Family Law Section of the State of Michigan Bar, the Oakland County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.